Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 3

Today is a boring day. Being so efficient and effective will be my down fall. One day I will learn to move slower and to not work under par. That sounds like a bad thing but actally shooting for under par is something that golfers strives for. Let's say a course is a 4 par course. That means that it should take the average person 4 hits to get it into the hole. If you take more than four you are over par.....thus being under par is what we should strive to be. I am striving to be better than the next person, I'm smarter than the average person and strongly believe that I can not be compared to them. Don't get me wrong it's not out of pure selfishness I say this, its because I care sooo much that it would not be fair to compare others to me. These are not mere words I have the actions and the accomplishments to back it up. No one person can hold me back, now with this being said I'd like to point out that I do a hell of a job hindering my own success. I am my biggest hurdle and obstacle. I look up to people who were and are willing to take a chance on their selves to get what they want. Personally I do not have the entreprenual drive and spirit. I dont want to take the chance that I could fail. If I could change one thing about myself it would be my lack of drive. As I've already stated no one else even compares so holding myself back from success because I'm scared to take a risk....well that is what I would change.

The picture for today shows my first true love: Orca aka Killer Whale bka Shamu. When I was little I wanted to be an Oceanographer.....hell now I cant even spell it and I'm so far off from being one, but had you asked me during the ages of 7-16 that's what I learned that I needed to be a Marine Biologist, and so I went to school for that. Or so I thought, more on that one later. Any way my lover for Killer Whales has never died, I can watch the same show over and over and over wishing I was the one in the frame. I look at this picture 5 days a week 8 hours a day. It focuses me and makes me happy, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment