Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 6

Lazy Sunday....so much to do today but so much is not going to get done. I wanted to start a fast today, but I'm not. I am not even sure that losing weight this way is even the best option. I'm going to see my jamaican in about two months and I want to look gooooood. He loved the way I looked when he met me on the cruise, and he loved the way I looked when I saw him during Christmas. But I still want to look better. For myself and for him.

I've become obsessed with him, I think about him all the time, I want more than what is available right now. Possible ever....who knows.

Anyway this is my lazy sunday and I'm also testing out my new blogger app, both things added together mean I'm out....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment