Sunday, March 6, 2011

Well?

Fresh out the shower, hair done, nails done, you fancy huh? To me that is a very stupid comment. Personal upkeep is not being fancy, its called being normal. Women and men should want to keep up their personal appearance. I am a woman who truly appreciates a well groomed man. A man who is nicely kept and well maintenance is the difference between getting oral or not. Too hairy and you get NOTHING!!!!

I'm not in anyway suggesting that grown men and women go around looking like little kids but, a well groomed man is a turn on. A woman shouldn't have to worry about getting a hair in her teeth as she is performing oral sex. The sound I absolutely hate after a man pleasures me is the awful hacking sound of a hair caught in his throat. Fancy? No. Needed? Yes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment