Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 9

Oh February, why must you do me so dirty? Today started off on a bad note and it didn't get any better. Here is what happened in a nut shell. I tried to bring my coffee into work today, but I've been having an issue with the coffee spilling. So I took an extra precaution of placing my mug in a plastic bag so that in the case anything happened I would be protected. As I'm sitting on the bus with my bookbag on my lap, I feel wetness. I check my bag and from the top it looked okay so I thought it just had to be left over water from the day before. Wrong the extreme wet lap in the freezing cold was a result of the coffee mug. And the plastic bag, well there was a hole in the bottom of the bag.....lovely ground hog day

See ya tomorrow
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment