Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Happy Girl

Oh I'm one happy girl today! I wanted an answer and I got an answer, what more could a girl ask for. I've had a lot of doubts lately and those doubts have been cleared up. In life you have to make decisions. You have to look at what is out there and decide what you want to do. Most times I've always make the safe decision, I don't want to put myself out there and risk what I have. But sometimes you really just have to put yourself out there and you just have to see what happens. I have a hard time saying things, its easier to just not and move on. A friend told me the other day that I had to ask questions, she even gave me helpful things to say. I took part of the advice at first, and I didn't get all the answers I needed. Truth is I was scared to ask because I didn't want to find out that what I thought wasn't true. Better yet I have a hard time believing what people say anyways so I go overboard pushing for more answers. This time I'm choosing to believe what was said and as such I'm one happy girl.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment