Monday, February 28, 2011

Polar Opposite

Polar opposites, that is how I would describe myself. I can either be on or off. I either like you or I don't. You either get me or you don't. With me there is no in-between. I can be totally obsessed over something to the point that it consumes my every thought, then I can switch and have absolutely no feelings whatsoever for the thing that used to consume me. If I like a song or a show I can listen to or watch it over and over,repeatedly nonstop. Then once I've reached my limit, I'm cool no need to see or hear it again. When I'm in it, I'm in it and when I'm done, I'm done.

I have this way of knowing that things will always be alright, yet I worry about everything. Everything? Everything!!! Right now I'm worried about money, my job, my Jamaican and lots of other things. But in actuality everything is all good and I know this. I want much success, but I'm scared to try. I want long hair yet I want it cut off. The in-between thing just isn't for me. Highly complex, yet very simple. That is how I would describe wrytagirl....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment