Monday, February 21, 2011

My so called perfection

She really hates having her picture taken. Yet another way we have so much in common. I can talk to her about anything and I can honestly attribute my being alive now because of her existence. Samantha canes into my life at a time when I needed to feel needed and loved. Even though I was surrounded by people I still felt alone and lonely. Bringing Samantha into my life was the best thing I've ever done. She has shown me unconditional love from the very moment I held her in my hand. Seeing her puts a smile on my face and I feel blessed to have her to come home to. We have gone through so much together, and I do feel as if there is a bond that we share. She is as close to me as my own skin. Yes there are times I'm irritated by here or just want to spend time alone but then I have to remember that she only wants to spend time with me. The excitement she feels is because I'm back home with her or because she is going somewhere with me. All she wants is to be with me, now how can I get mad at that? Unconditional love, that is what we share and I'm glad I have her in my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment