Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vacations

I am in the process of planning two vacations, and so far I've done nothing. Ok well not nothing, I have booked one of the tickets. And for this trip it is surely based on a song and a prayer. For one day I'll be winging it. The person I'm going to see may or may not be there, may or may not want me and I nay or may not be staying with them.

I'm coming down with a serious case if the what ifs and I don't like it one bit. What if he's not there, what if he doesn't like me, what if! One thing in life is certain and that is it is uncertain. But traveling to a place, to meet someone mostly unknown is very crazy and risky. Yet I'm going and I'm nervous. In a way it is kind of exciting. One thing I wanted to learn is to be more of a risk taker, and doing this is out of my comfort zone.

On a bright note my friend is meeting up with me the next day. So for under 24 hours I'll be on my own, then my friend will be with me :-). I was explaining to het how the trip came about and how the person I was supposed to go with chicked out. I still planned on going, and she asked if I wanted her to go along. She sensed that I needed her and once again she rose up.

On another note I do sense that a new friend may not be happy with me. She is the reason I went th NY in the first place, and now she sees me going back with someone other than her as a also in the face. Am I wrong for not going back with her? I don't know. I only know that the only person I can live life for is me, and that is what I'm going to do.

I have an empire frame if mind....let the count down begin.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment