Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My mind is playing tricks on me

I am slowly going insane. I a literally driving myself crazy with my impulsive thoughts. I'm worried about my trip, I'm upset an ex is involved with a new person and I'm worried about senate bill 5. I had to check myself yesterday. I no longer want that dude, I don't like anything about him, yet when I saw him with another girl.....I was offended and hurt. But I had to remember that I didn't like him and that I didn't want to be with him. Ugh!!! I don't understand myself sometimes. I can take the simplest things and beat them into the craziness.How many times can I get the answer I want to hear? Apparantely not enough. And I just don't know why I'm so unsure and afraid to speak up or make an effort or anything at all. Okay enough I'm going to stop obsessing about everything and try and do something different. Heres to trying....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment