Saturday, February 19, 2011

Now What???

I've been on a diet for four days. I have crazy extra energy and no appetite. Goody!!! I want to look better and feel better and of course I want an easy fix so I'm back on diet pills. I'm on a wonderful combination of uppers and downers or as I call it my Marilyn Monroe concoction. I also say that when I combine the downers with alcohol. I see why people do drugs, I just couldn't see myself doing illegal drugs. Trying to go our and find a person who has what you need, usually not in the best parts of town. I like my controlled substances much better.

I'm unsure about my upcoming trip. I'm starting to wonder why I'm even going. Why am I going to visit a person I don't even talk to? We send pictures and quick emails but nothing of substance. I find myself not really talking about anything important with him because I don't want to offend him. I'm feeling really crazy right now.

But then that's nothing new.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment